By Henri Ulrich
Cumulenes are natural molecules with or extra cumulative (consecutive) double bonds. Their reactions frequently continue at room temperature, without or with a catalyst, and are stereospecific, giving the response items in excessive yields – good points attribute of “click reactions”.
Cumulenes in click on Reactions presents a finished record of cumulene structures and their reactions, with an emphasis on their “click-like” nature. The chapters are established in line with the variety of carbon atoms within the approach, together with assurance of:
- introduction to the chemistry of cumulenes
- one-carbon cumulenes: sulfines, sulfenes, thiocarbonyl S-imides, thiocarbonyl S-sulfides, and 1-aza-2-azoniaallene salts
- two-carbon cumulenes: carbon oxides, carbon sulfides, carbon nitrides (isocyanates, isothiocyanates, and carbodiimides), phosphaallenes, and diarsaallenes
- 1,2-dicarbon cumulenes: ketenes, thioketenes, ketenimines, 1-silaallenes, 1-phosphaallenes, and different steel allenes
- 1,3-dicarbon cumulenes: thiocarbonyl S-ylides, 2-azaallenium salts, 1-oxa-3-azoniabutatriene salts, 1-thia-3-azoniabutatriene salts, and phosphorous ylides
- 1,2,3-tricarbon cumulenes: allenes, butatrienes, greater cumulenes and heterobutatrienes
- noncarbon cumulenes: azides, triazaallenium salts, sulfur oxides, sulfur nitrides, N-sulfinylamines, sulfurdiimides, and dithionitronium cation
Cumulenes in click on Reactionsis an important advisor for researchers and complicated scholars in academia and study operating in man made natural, inorganic and bioorganic chemistry.
Read Online or Download Cumulenes in Click Reactions PDF
Similar Organic books
This quantity surveys the chemistry and heterocyclic syntheses of aminomethylenemalonates and their cyclic sters. Early experiences during this box basically touched on yes elements of the comparable chemistry. this can be the 1st in-depth systematic therapy of the topic. the fabric is of specific value in medicinal chemistry as derivatives of aminomethylene malonates are key intermediates within the synthesis of antimalarial brokers.
Additional resources for Cumulenes in Click Reactions