"it is a excitement simply to learn this good-looking and thoroughly produced paintings" Angewandte Chemie 2002
"...the guide of Metalloproteins is very suggested as a source for bioinorganic chemistry. it is going to have lasting worth for researchers within the field..." The Alchemist - Chemweb
in recent times, the research and class of metalloproteins on the interface among chemistry and biology has speeded up. Many advancements and tasks have taken position and this two-volume guide offers a finished, but focussed, choice of one hundred and five significant metalloproteins. content material is gifted in either a wide structure and whole color and covers the main proper transition metals resembling Iron, Nickel, Copper, Cobalt, Molybdenum, Manganese Tungsten and Vanadium.
this is often the 1st guide of Metalloproteins ever released and is made from articles written through popular specialists within the box. It attracts jointly contributions from over 2 hundred the world over well known researchers that come with: Douglas Rees and Charles Stout in addition to Nobel Prize winner Robert Huber.
each one contribution is gifted in an identical layout and exhibits a ribbon plot of the general 3D constitution on their first web page, a illustration of the steel energetic web site and diverse different figures and tables underpinning the feedback. Comparative details is supplied on diverse proteins and each access has been widely referenced to present literature.
* First entire guide to hide the most important metalloproteins
* offers structural and practical information in an organised manner
* accommodates full-colour illustration of molecular constructions throughout
* Unifies info from molecular biology, enzymology, spectroscopy, biochemistry, chemistry, biophysics, macromolecular crystallography and structural biology
* comprises accomplished sections that disguise: practical classification, prevalence, Amino Acid series info, Protein construction, Purification and Molecular Characterisation, steel content material and Cofactors, job attempt, Spectroscopy, 3D constitution, sensible elements.
Read Online or Download Handbook of Metalloproteins: 2 Volume Set PDF
Similar Organic books
This quantity surveys the chemistry and heterocyclic syntheses of aminomethylenemalonates and their cyclic sters. Early experiences during this box basically touched on yes elements of the comparable chemistry. this can be the 1st in-depth systematic therapy of the topic. the cloth is of specific significance in medicinal chemistry as derivatives of aminomethylene malonates are key intermediates within the synthesis of antimalarial brokers.
Additional resources for Handbook of Metalloproteins: 2 Volume Set