By Peter S. Menell, Mark A. Lemley, Robert P. Merges
Intellectual estate Statutes: 2016 deals a compendium of the central U.S. highbrow estate statutes and foreign treaties. It integrates handy instruments (table of contents, headers, tabs) for navigating the fabrics. it really is designed for use at the side of highbrow estate casebooks. it's also an invaluable source for IP practitioners.
Trade mystery Law
• Restatement of Torts
• Uniform alternate secrets and techniques Act
• fiscal Espionage Act of 1996 (as amended via the protect alternate secrets and techniques Act of 2016)
• California hard work Code § 2870
• California enterprise and Professions Code § 16600
• Texas enterprise and trade Code §§ 15.51-52
• Patent Act of 1952 (as amended by way of quite a few enactments together with the the United States Invents Act of 2011 (AIA))
• Provisions of identify 18
• Uncodified AIA Provisions
• Copyright Act of 1976 (as amended through a number of enactments together with the electronic Millennium Copyright Act of 1998)
• Copyright felony Penalties
• Lanham Act of 1946 (as amended)
• felony Penalties
• big apple normal company legislations – emblems, Service-Marks and company Reputation
Right of exposure Law
• California Civil Code §§ 980, 986, 987, 3344, 3344.1
• long island Civil Rights legislations – correct of privateness § 50
International highbrow estate Treaties
• Paris conference for the security of business Property
• Berne conference for the safety of Literary and creative Works
• normal contract on price lists and alternate: contract on Trade-Related elements of highbrow estate Rights
• Sherman Antitrust Act
• nationwide Cooperative learn Act
Read Online or Download Intellectual Property Statutes: 2016 PDF
Similar Intellectual Property books
The total Idiot's consultant to profiting from Your innovations through Richard C. Levy. . profitable thoughts for establishing doorways and shutting offers, professional suggestion on negotiating the simplest phrases, up-front cash, and royalties, Down-to-earth tips about safeguarding your principles and warding off rip-offs.
Highbrow estate legislation is presently exploding, as confirmed via the expansion of expertise move workplaces in universities. progressively more scientists, businesses, and associations are speeding to safe highbrow estate rights for his or her rules and innovations. This approach frustrates many folks; patent legislation are continually altering, and so much books approximately them are both overly technical or dull.
This hugely readable quantity bargains a wide creation to trendy philosophy and philosophers. Ben-Ami Scharfstein contends that private adventure, specifically that of early life, impacts philosophers' experience of truth and for that reason the content material in their philosophies. He bases his argument on biographical experiences of twenty nice philosophers, starting with Descartes and finishing with Wittgenstein and Sartre.
Patent Ethics: Litigation is a distinct advisor to the moral concerns bobbing up during the patent litigation technique. by means of supplying proper principles and case legislation, it permits practitioners to spot moral difficulties prior to they come up and to deal with them so much successfully once they do. Patent Ethics: Litigation is the second one of 2 volumes on patent ethics.
Additional resources for Intellectual Property Statutes: 2016