By Caroline Cooper
CHOICE Award Winner
Since the 1st book in 1995, the Organic Chemist’s table Reference has been crucial analyzing for laboratory chemists who want a concise advisor to the necessities of natural chemistry ― the literature, nomenclature, stereochemistry, spectroscopy, chance details, and laboratory info. The prior fifteen years have witnessed great development within the box of chemistry and new discoveries have persisted to form its development. furthermore, the excellence among natural chemistry and different disciplines equivalent to biochemistry and fabrics technological know-how has turn into more and more blurred. greatly revised and up to date, this re-creation includes the very most modern facts that chemists want entry to for experimentation and research.
New within the moment Edition:
- Rearranged content material positioned in a logical innovative order, making matters more straightforward to find
- Expanded subject matters from the word list now offered as separate chapters
- Updated details on many vintage matters reminiscent of mass spectrometry and infrared, ultraviolet, and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- New sections on chiral separations and crystallography
- Cross references to a plethora of internet information
Reflecting a seventy five% revision because the final version, this quantity is a must have for natural chemists and people in comparable fields who want speedy and straightforward entry to important info within the lab. it's also a helpful spouse to the Dictionary of natural Compounds, allowing readers to simply concentration in on serious data.
Read or Download Organic Chemist's Desk Reference, Second Edition PDF
Best Organic books
This quantity surveys the chemistry and heterocyclic syntheses of aminomethylenemalonates and their cyclic sters. Early reports during this box in basic terms touched on definite elements of the comparable chemistry. this can be the 1st in-depth systematic remedy of the topic. the cloth is of specific significance in medicinal chemistry as derivatives of aminomethylene malonates are key intermediates within the synthesis of antimalarial brokers.
Extra info for Organic Chemist's Desk Reference, Second Edition