By Tad Crawford
- The legislations of copyright for creators
- step by step copyright registration
- Accounting equipment, record-keeping, taxes, and property planning
- keeping off criminal liability
- Complying with reasonable use guidelines
- utilizing royalty gathering societies
- acquiring permission to exploit quotes
- Negotiating periodical, syndication, movie, tv, play, and audio agreements
- keeping off and resolving company disputes
- Limits of loose expression
- deciding upon self-publication
Read or Download The Writer's Legal Guide: An Authors Guild Desk Reference PDF
Similar Intellectual Property books
The whole Idiot's advisor to taking advantage of Your innovations via Richard C. Levy. . profitable ideas for establishing doorways and shutting bargains, professional suggestion on negotiating the simplest phrases, up-front cash, and royalties, Down-to-earth pointers on safeguarding your principles and heading off rip-offs.
Highbrow estate legislations is at present exploding, as verified via the expansion of expertise move workplaces in universities. increasingly more scientists, businesses, and associations are speeding to safe highbrow estate rights for his or her principles and innovations. This strategy frustrates many folks; patent legislation are always altering, and so much books approximately them are both overly technical or uninteresting.
This hugely readable quantity bargains a wide advent to fashionable philosophy and philosophers. Ben-Ami Scharfstein contends that non-public adventure, particularly that of early life, impacts philosophers' feel of fact and for this reason the content material in their philosophies. He bases his argument on biographical stories of twenty nice philosophers, starting with Descartes and finishing with Wittgenstein and Sartre.
Patent Ethics: Litigation is a special consultant to the moral matters coming up throughout the patent litigation method. through delivering appropriate principles and case legislations, it permits practitioners to spot moral difficulties prior to they come up and to handle them such a lot successfully once they do. Patent Ethics: Litigation is the second one of 2 volumes on patent ethics.
Extra info for The Writer's Legal Guide: An Authors Guild Desk Reference